Bras N Things First Bra Fitting
Being fitted for and buying your first bra is an exciting milestone for every young woman. At Bras N Things we make sure this experience is positive and empowering, and we promise it will also be quick, simple and easy.
Our team are expertly trained and we have a great range of quality, on-trend products to make your first bra shopping experience fun.
When you have your first fitting, our team member will explain to you:
- The fitting process, as we want you to be comfortable
- How to put on a bra and how to adjust it so that it fits well.
- The features and benefits of different types of bras – like sports, wirefree, t-shirt.
- How many bras you need.
- How to take care of your bra.
- When you will need to come back for another fitting.
When is the right time for a first fitting?
Girls should be measured and fitted as soon as there is any sign of breast growth. While there is no ‘right age’, research shows the average age of a first fitting is around 11, but some girls will develop earlier and others later.Having the right bra when your breasts start to develop will improve general comfort during everyday activities and is essential for playing sport.