“BE MY VALENTINE’S?” INSTAGRAM PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
“BE MY VALENTINE’S?” INSTAGRAM PROMOTION“BE MY VALENTINE’S?” INSTAGRAM PROMOTION
Bras N Things
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this “Be My Valentine’s?" Instagram Promotion is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. All times stipulated in these Terms and Conditions are based on AEDT – Australian Eastern Daylight Time +UTC 11.
2. Subject to clause 3, this Promotion is open to South African, Australian and New Zealand residents who are 18 years or older.
3. The following are ineligible:
- i. employees of Bras N Things or any of the Promoter’s agencies that are associated with the Promotion;
- ii. the spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of an excluded employee; and (iii) any person who the Promoter has previously notified is not permitted to enter the Promoter’s promotions.
4. The Promotion period commences on Thursday 2nd February 2017 at 18:30 (AEDT) and concludes Monday 6th February 2017 at 00:00 (AEDT).
HOW TO ENTER:
5. To enter this Promotion, eligible entrants must, must follow the following instructions during the promotion period:
- i. Valid entrants must tag 1 x individual and hashtag “#bemyvalentine” in the comments section during the promotion period
- ii. Both the entrant and the tagged individual must ensure they are following Bras N Things - @brasnthings
LIMITS ON ENTRY
6. Individual entrants may enter as many times as they like during the Promotion Period and each entry must comply with these terms and conditions.
7. Each valid entrant who has entered the competition over the duration of the promotional period will be entered into the draw. Ten (10) valid entrant will be drawn at random to become the prize winners. The draw will take place at Bras N Things Service Centre, Building 1, Level 2, 75-85 O'Riordan Street, Alexandria NSW 2015, on Tuesday 7th February 2017.
The Promoter reserves the right to draw reserves in case of an invalid entry or invalid entrant.
8. The winners will be notified via Bras N Things official Instagram page https://www.instagram.com/brasnthings/ and through private message on their Instagram account within 2 business days of the draw. The winner will only be deemed a winner once verified by the Promoter. The winner may be published on Bras N Things Instagram https://www.instagram.com/brasnthings/ within 2 days of the draw.
9. Winning recipients will receive the option to choose 1 x lingerie set from the Valentine’s Day Collection provided to winners by Bras N Things. The individual prizes offered in the Valentine’s Day Collection are outlined below:
i. One (1) Koko Push Up Bra and Koko Brazilian Knicker; or
ii. One (1) Cupid Underwire Bralette and Cupid Brazilian Knicker in black; or
iii. One (1) Paris Halter Neck Bralette and Paris Brazilian Knicker in red; or
iv. One (1) Paris Push Up Bra and Paris Brazilian Knicker in black; or
v. One (1) Show Stopper Bodysuit; or
vi. One (1) La Roux Half Cup Bra and La Roux Brazilian Knicker in red.
*Winners must choose their prize by Thursday 16th February 2017 and is subject to the entrants’ availability.
10. Each individual winners prize is valued at approximately $100.00
11. The winner/s (and their companion/s) is/are responsible for providing Bras N Things with their correct delivery details, proof of identity and age. Bras N Things is not liable for any lost or stolen prizes due to an error in the details provided.
12. It is the participant’s personal responsibility to ensure that they have valid documentation, including but not limited to valid passports and driver license, which meet the requirements Australian drinking laws. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be the sole responsibility of the participant.
17. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
18. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
19. If for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize at the time stipulated, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
20. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
21. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
22. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
23. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
24. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
25. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
27. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
28. Any cost associated with accessing brasnthings.com is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
29. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Bras N Things (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or correspondence that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether received by the Promoter or not) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in the prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by an entrant or winner; or (f) use of a prize.
31. The “Promoter” is bras N things (ABN.69072187270) 75 – 85 O’Riordan St, Alexandria Australia NSW 2015, +614 8399 8600